Thursday, September 2, 2010

God lives in our bodies not in Churches

Do not trust in deceptive words and say, “This is the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD!”- Je. 7:4.

Solomon who built the house for him.“However, the Most High does not live in houses made by men. As the prophet says: “`Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me? says the Lord. Or where will my resting place be? Has not my hand made all these things?’- Ac. 7:47-51.

The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he
lives with you and will be in you- Jn. 14:17.

For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people - 2Co. 6:16.

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?- 1Co. 6:19.
God listens to our prayers wherever we pray. Don’t think he listens to prayers only we pray at Church. Church is a place, where we listen to his word.

Offer the parts of your body to him as instruments of righteousness- Ro. 6:13.

CAUTION: If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him; for God’s temple is sacred, and you are that temple- 1Co. 3:17.