Friday, August 20, 2010

Man didn't evolve from monkey

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ - 2Co. 10:5.

God made Man. Man didn’t evolve from monkey.

For we are not unaware of his {Satan or serpent} schemes - 2Co. 2:11

Satan used Darwin to mislead us, in order to once again deceive us, so that God will throw us into hell {Sheol}, as he threw Adam and Eve on Earth. Darwin’s origin of species theory, which asserts that man evolved from monkey, was induced to our minds when we were at school. And it’s been inducing into the minds of our children, and it will be inducing into the minds of our generation to come.

It’s the most wicked plan of Satan to turn us from God to Science and to make us not believe in God ever. If we observe the world closely, we can understand Satan has achieved half of its goal. Science and scientist don’t believe in God. The scientists neither believe in God nor make us believe in God. They are nothing but Satan’s accomplices. See, them. They have been doing useless experiments, trying to prove God doesn’t exist.

Their experiments are anti-God: Big bang and still some Researches on Human origin.
They are living only to carry out Satan’s plan in the world. Their doctrines set up against God’s wisdom and his works like a wall. That’s why this post was published to shatter their doctrines and to reveal god’s wisdom to his people.
You have formed my inward parts, You have covered me (soul with body) in my mother's womb.  I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works - Psalm 139:13,14.

Your hands have made me and fashioned me.  Remember, I pray that You have made me like clay.  Did You not pour me out like milk, and curdle me like cheese.  Cloth me with skin and flesh, knit me together with bones and sinews?  - Job 10:8-10

Your hands have made me and fashioned me - Psalm 119:73

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. This is what the ancients were commended for. By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible - Heb 11:1-3.

If you still believe man evolved from monkey, you remain as the worst poor fellow in God’s sight and be thrown in hell. Hence don’t stick to the false theory. With this post God wanted to open your spiritual eyes, so that you can understand the truth.Believe it. God created man in his own image and with his own hands. Tell this to your children, relatives, friends, and to everyone whom you hangout.